Your domain name is your online address. This is the address, at which online customers will visit your online store, search for your phone number and addresses, submit a query, request a quote etc.
Choosing your domain name is very important as it will impact your visibility in search engines like Google. All search engines use domain names as part of their search algorithm when presenting search results to potential online customers.
It’s critical you choose the correct domain name that best suits your business profile and fits with you brand.
Innov8t as an experienced web design company and SEO EXPERTS, we can help you choose the most appropriate domain name for your business and your target market – Ireland, UK, Europe, or further afield. Innov8t can provide you with the appropriate .ie domains, .co.uk domains, .com domains, .net domains, .eu, and. irish domains.
Once registered, we will manage all aspects of your domain including DNS records, mx records and A record. These settings are important as they ensure your company emails and website work properly. At Innov8t, we manage client DNS records and company Email for over 700 companies.
Your website needs to be on a webserver in order for it to be found by users who wish to engage with you for your products or services.
It is important to realize NOT ALL HOSTING SERVICES ARE THE SAME. At Innov8t, all our hosting is on high performing web servers, guaranteeing fast page load times and the best customer browsing experience. We also offer backup solutions within our hosting packages for complete peace of mind.
Managed Hosting is important for your website as it ensures fast browsing response times, which directly effects user browsing experience and search engine optimization SEO on your site.
We offer a hosting service to suit websites of all sizes.
Innov8t Shared Hosting Standard
This includes 10GB of storage space, managed DNS, email hosting, mx and A record management.
Innov8t Shared Hosting Standard Plus
This includes 10GB of storage space, managed DNS, email hosting, mx and A record management and Weekly Back-ups. Site restorations are included as part of this hosting package.
Innov8t Shared Hosting Advanced
This includes 25GB of storage space, managed DNS, email hosting, mx and A record management.
Innov8t Shared Hosting Advanced Plus
This includes 25GB of storage space, managed DNS, email hosting, mx and A record management and Weekly Back-ups. Site restorations are included as part of this hosting package.
We also offer bespoke solutions for clients with more advanced and complex hosting requirements.
To minimise the risk to your business and to protect your critical data, your website needs to be hosted on secure, full patched web servers with the ability to carry out full-site restoration and data backup.
Innvo8t’s managed website hosting service has been designed with a strong awareness of web security and malware prevention. Our strong IT engineering team manage client’s hosting accounts 24/7 . Innov8t web servers and constantly patched and updated in line with industry best practices.
All of our hosting plans included Email Hosting which ensure your Email flows correctly in your business. 43% of our clients use POP3 and / or IMAP as their preferred Email system. The remaining 57% use a more robust, cloud-based, and secure offering from Microsoft Exchange Online and Office 365 Plans and Google apps
For more information REQUEST A CALLBACK today